Selling : Greddy turbo kit + RS BOV + OIL CAN + UNLOCKED

Si vous apportez des modifications à vos RX-8 et que les anciennes pièces ne vous servent plus, vous pouvez les vendre ici
Répondre
Speedsteve

Selling : Greddy turbo kit + RS BOV + OIL CAN + UNLOCKED

Message par Speedsteve »

Hi there

My name is Steve an I live in Belgium. Because I bought a new car, the RX8 goes to my wife, but I have to remove the Greddy kit. She hates the pufs, bov sounds etc.. and she can't handle the extra power. To make a long story short, she is willing to get the RX8 but only if I put it back to standard. So I am going to get a professional to remove the kit from the car and I want to sell the kit with the extras.

I am writing this topic to see if anyone on here is interested. If anybody is looking for a Greddy kit, this might be your chance(!)

I will be advertising the kit on other places aswell.

If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail : speedsteve@dedrifters.be

Bonjour!

Mon nom est Steve j'habitent en Belgique. Puisque j'ai acheté une nouvelle voiture, le RX8 va à mon épouse, mais je dois enlever le kit de Greddy. Elle déteste le bruit (les pufs, le bov etc..) et elle ne peut pas manipuler la puissance supplémentaire. Elle est d'accord a conduire le RX8 mais seulement si j'enleve le kit.Ainsi demander un professionnel à enlever le kit de la voiture et je veux vendre le kit avec le BOV / oil can Si quelqu'un cherche un kit de Greddy, ceci pourrait être votre chance(!) Si vous êtes intéressé, laissez- moi un E-mail : speedsteve@dedrifters.be

rx8redemon

Message par rx8redemon »

Moi je suis ;)

Mes des photos de les pieces ....... contact moi par MP ;)

Salut ;)

freerider38

Message par freerider38 »

oui des photos peut convaincre bcp de monde meme moi !!!

tony-x

Message par tony-x »

freerider38 a écrit :

oui des photos peut convaincre bcp de monde meme moi !!!

et le prix????

Member of IKTP/ http://www.iktp.fr
[img]http://www.iktp.fr/divers/banpetit.gif[/img]

raspoutine
Modérateur

Message par raspoutine »

Je connais Speedsteve. On peut lui faire confiance.

Steven, what did you buy for you?

Fabrice

MX-5 NA 1.8 Laguna Blue 1994
Porsche 996 Targa 3.6 Artic Silver 2002
Mazda6 2.2d AWD break 2016

rx8redemon

Message par rx8redemon »

Moi je te le prends :yeah: je cherche ca fait trop longhtemp :love: :love: contact moi par MP :yeah:

et je te donne plus 100 euros que la propositiont des autres :cool: :D :D :D :D et je me deplace pour allez cherche :yeah:

Salut :)

Speedsteve

Pictures / Photos

Message par Speedsteve »

Hi again

I took some pictures of the setup. You can take a look at http://www.dedrifters.be/pictures.php?d ... 20-%20RX8/

I wanted it to look as standard as possible on my RX8. As you can see in the second picture.

First Picture is the Oil can, an extra item not included in the Greddy kit.

I also took a picture of the Greddy RS, also not included with the Greddy kit. I also have the correct flang to mount it on the kit.

I will get back to you as soon as possible with the price.

Cheers

Speedsteve

Speedsteve

Hi Fabrice !

Message par Speedsteve »

Hi Fabrice

Thanks for the comment(!) I will have to try a new short shift from you.. Will get it ordered soon, but it is so very busy over here.. pffff ... need a vacation... :hum:

Cheers mate

raspoutine
Modérateur

Re: Pictures / Photos

Message par raspoutine »

Speedsteve a écrit :

First Picture is the Oil can, ...

Speedsteve

Hoeveel €?

Tsar

Message par Tsar »

c'est pas pour casser l'ambiance, mais le Greddy n'as t'il pas été enlevé du marché pour cause de casse moteur....

je présume que ça a dû arriver à ceux qui tiraient vraiment dedans mais quand même, ça vous fait pas peur ?

hormis ça, je vous comprend :love:

Speedsteve

Greddy

Message par Speedsteve »

(J'espère que je n'écris pas trop d'erreurs en français... whoops )

... Pas du tout, cela ne m'a pas effrayé. J'ai lu beaucoup de choses au sujet du kit de Greddy. Je pense que certains moteurs ont des problèmes à commencer, mettant un kit de turbo là-dessus rendront seulement des choses plus mauvaises... La règle principale avant que vous fassiez tout accord de moteur s'assure tout est dans la bonne santé à commencer. (mon avis) Le kit de Greddy et d'autres kits sont toujours sur le marché...

Speedsteve

Message par Speedsteve »

D'abord, pour s'assurer juste tout le monde sait ceci, le kit est seulement pour la version 238ch ..

Je vais commuter à l'anglais parce qu'il est plus facile pour moi et je pense que tout le monde comprendra. Si vous voulez réagir, réagissez juste en français, aucun problème...

I would like 2850 euro for everything I have to offer, and I am sure that is an acceptable and correct price for it.

The kit was put on the car and will be removed from the car by a professional who really knows what he is doing.

Besides the Greddy kit, you get a Greddy RS blow off valve with mounting flange (not on the car yet) and an oil catch can with everything needed to mount it in the car (not on the car yet).

Don't get caught by looking at the prices they charge on US sites, because the transport costs for the heavy kit, extra taxes getting to get it into Europe is all by all a fair amount of money.

Another thing is that you can't do anything with the e-manage. The programming is for the US market, for their lower octaned fuel, etc...

The e-manage was tuned by Intertuning. Because the mappings are locked they had to erase the maps and retune the e-manage from scratch. A good days work, plus the dynojet alone will cost you 900 € easily. This work is already done, so another cost saved.

How long did I drive with the kit ? about 3500km. Why am I taking it off the RX8, am I having problems ? NO! no problems, no CEL, nothing.. I will remove the kit because I bought a new car besides the RX8 (it is a MPS6) and my wife will drive the RX8, but she hates all the extra noise that comes with the Turbo kit. Waste gate TSSSS sound, deeper exhaust note, etc... I had to promise to get the kit off, she wants it standard again for her. Also, in the rain, with the extra power you have to be more carefull and powerslides is nothing for her. Everything a man loves, the extra power, the extra sounds, the wastegate a blow off valve etc... just doesn't work for women. Women are from Venus.. Men from Mars, it just will never change... Do you really feel a difference with the kit? I sure DO! A good standard RX8 (high power) will give you about 190bhp on a Dynojet, so where is the 238Bhp Mazda is talking about ?? I don't know... I was very sad after the first dyno I have to say.. They had 192bhp RX8 version they put 172Bhp on the Dyno. With the kit, at a low standard 5PSI(350gr boost) I now have 240 Bhp in stead of the 190bhp an a much bigger torque. (Investing in a boost controller will give you an easy 260bhp. ) The car is much much faster with it.. I like a standard RX8, but for my feeling it has the looks, but lacks the power.

When I just returned home from the tuner for the first time, I was on the E40 switching lanes, I thought I had to change from 3 to 4 and was already in 6th gear ! That is how much difference you feel.

If you have any questions, just mail me or leave you comments here, I will do my best to get back to you asap.

Thx

Speedsteve

raspoutine
Modérateur

Message par raspoutine »

So Steve, is it sold now?

Fabrice

Répondre